Friday, March 7, 2008

Is there such a thing as too much chocolate?


Sure wish I had some of that chocolate right now! Enjoy Randy!

5 what say ye?:

Johny and Sarah said...

Why is Randy always such a nut?! I think him and John need to spend more time together! And to answer your question,"Is there such thing as too much chocolate?"....I say NO WAY!! Bring it ON!!

Roger and Gloria Malmstrom said...

There is a saying I read on the Internet that said, "Save the Earth. It's the only planet that has chocolate." Ha! Ha! Hang in there Randy. Gloria made some scrumptious chocolate chip and pecan cookies. Too bad I can only eat one a day. One of the Smothers Brothers used to sing, "I yelled fire when I fell into the chocolate, I yelled fire when I fell into the chocolate." The other brother asked, "Why did you yell fire when you fell into the chocolate?" His brother responded, "Because no one would have listened if I yelled, CHOCOLATE!!" Hope your day is "smooth and creamy." Bye for now.

Macy Perrone said...

i love this picture, and i agree with sarah...bring on the chocolate!

Malmstrom Clan said...

I've changed the comments settings on the blog so only members of our blog (us) can comment.

Roger and Gloria Malmstrom said...

How does one become a "team member?"